Muğla Ortaca Dalyan, Ottoman Inn Apart Hotel, which is located with Ottoman architecture in a very large garden, offers its guests summer-winter accommodation in apart concept with a capacity of 7 rooms.
- Parties are reminiscent of Ottoman mansions in a large garden.
- has a large swimming pool of 247 square meters and a separate children's pool.
- and alaminüt food service is served in the poolside bar.
- Depending on the request, breakfast is provided and a barbecue is served by the pool
- TV room and wireless internet connection are available.
- the property, which is open all year as a stay only, the pet cannot be accepted.
- Spacious two-bedroom apartment for families with children.
- One-bedroom apartments are available for couples with an open kitchen living room.
- Air conditioning is used in the rooms and a fan is used in the living
- The outdoor kitchen in the cleaning room has an electric stove, refrigerator, microwave, bread toaster and ketchup next to all
- parties have hairdrying, digital encrypted safe and beach towels.
The Ottoman Inn Apartments are located in dalyan town of Ortaca district on the Mugla-Antalya road. Dalaman airport is half an hour away, 2,650 feet from the town's central square. Dalyan town is the closest settlement to iztuzu beach, one of the most beautiful natural beaches of our country. Distance to the beach; 45 minutes with engines running in the Dalyan canal is 12 kilometers by land.
THE FLOWS THAT AWAIT YOU:
- stuzu beach (Karetta Beach) by boat or minibus.
- Sultaniye Thermal Bath (from the lake, by boat).
- I'm a daily Köyceğinz Lake tour and
- Yuvarlakçay Tour, Trout Restarurants. (40 minutes. car passenger)
- See the course of the bird with the boat and feeding the turtle.
- Norkelli diving at Ekincik or Bacardy Bay.
- to the Ruins of Turkey; (river and 15-minute walk)
- May Bath in Dayan or Ortaca.
- View of Köyceğinz Lake from 560m onBozburun Hill.